- Always carefully wrap and clearly label your packages
- Prepare a professional, clean package. Use new shipping/packing materials intended for packing items like yours. Avoid the use of drying materials or similar substances. Seal all shipments tightly and be sure to wipe away any dust or debris that may have collected on the item before packing for delivery.
- Include a packing slip with your item.
- Use a complete shipping address. You can cut an address label from your printed packing slip and attach it to your package.
- Use a complete return address, typewritten or printed in a neat and legible manner, on all packages. Include the seller name in the return address.
Confirm Shipment to Your Buyer
- Always notify the buyer about the shipment status
- Let the buyer know that their order is on the way, and by what method you have shipped it. If you used a trackable shipping method, give the buyer the tracking number.
- If you drop-ship or are shipping from an address or city unfamiliar to the buyer, please notify them via e-mail of the package origin or “ship from” address.